Club Dress Standards
- NO immodest clothing
- NO garments displaying offensive material
- NO mens singlets or tank tops
- NO dirty, torn or untidy clothing
- NO headwear
- NO football type shorts
- NO bare feet or thongs
- No Hi-Vis uniforms/garments
When visiting the club you will need to provide in date proof of address with photo ID.
Proof of Age
The club may ask for a NSW RTA Photo Card if:
- you do not hold a drivers license
- you do not hold a passport
- you do not have any other suitable identification
The Registered Clubs Act provides that a guest must at all times remain in the reasonable company of the member who signs them into the club and a guest must not remain in the club premises longer than the member who signed the guest into the club.
If you live within 5km you must either be a member of the club, be signed in by a member as their guest or provide proof of membership of another bowling club.